CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I am still playing Christmas catch up. This is mainly for me so next year I will remember where everything goes. This year I did something different when I took everything down I put the stuff from the same room in the same tote. Which worked pretty good expect sometimes I would think I was done, the tote was full and then I would find one more thing. So some totes have all of one room plus that one extra thing. We will see if that helps with the decorating process. I have about 12 totes of Christmas Decorations so it is a big project. This isn't even all the rooms with stuff but I guess I got tired of taking pictures or maybe the rooms were messy...who knows with my brain these days.

The Upstairs hallway

The boys room

The little alcove before you go into our bedroom


The kids bathroom

Our bathroom

and our bathroom again!


Can you guess...the stairs..ha!


More stairs!

Wall in our family room


Another family room shot

Our entertainment center...Case wanted to get in every picture it was so cute!

Here he is again...I love that face!

Another family room wall.

End table ~ I think these are some of my favorite decorations

SIL Jenny did this for me and I love it. It goes on our kitchen table...she is very good!!

Sliding glass door in kitchen

Another SIL Jenny idea!!

Did you guess the kitchen? Good guess


Yes more kitchen

Hutch in dining room. This and our entertainment center are my 2 favorite pieces!!

The whole dining room, Jenny helped me with my table. It turned out so nice. I love this room even though it barely gets used but it is so pretty!

Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas Tree!!
The End of the tour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment