CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Pary Fun

Today we got to go to the Neverland Clubhouse at Disney for Dominick's 4th and Dorians 7th birthday. It was so much fun. They had video games to play, movies to watch, a tattoo station, pirate bandannas to color, toys to play with and food. That was my favorite part. Thanks for inviting us again this year!!

~In this picture I so think of "A Little Fellow Follows Me"~

Me and baby sis

Daddy being silly...like normal and Case thinks he is crazy!

Video game time

What a little dude to be playing on these big video games.

She is so big now...makes my heart hurt but in a good way.
Tattoo time - boys got pirates, girls got princesses. Even Brae got one.


Bandanna Time
She is so silly - he horses head really moved

These are the only pics I could get of the Birthday boys. They kept moving.

Hot Potato with a Mr Potato Head
Colt dressed up there in some pirate clothes
I think this is the sweetest picture.
Birthday party's are tough...lol

1 comment:

  1. Did you get Davis' little sweater from Target? I saw something close to this there and almost got it...

    ReplyDelete