CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Playing Catch Up...I am so behind!!!

So with the holidays and everything that goes along with that I have gotten so far behind. I almost wanted to say forgetting blogging but I guess once I get caught back up it won't be so bad. So here goes....many weeks and many, many, many picture updates to come.



Mini photo session with Davis and Braelyn in their matching outfits.









Colt wanted to get in on the action so he jumped right in there...lol.









Braelyn is starting to fade fast. In this pic she is still enjoying the photo session but below she is trying to tell me in a nice way she has had enough and wants to take a nap. Just FYI Case is taking a nap during these pics that is why he is no where to be found.




Really Mom...how many pictures do you need of me in the same stinkin outfit!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment