CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Why?







This is the picture that wound up going on our Christmas card this year. I think there was about 100 taken!!!









Braelyn's face is priceless!











Why is it that we don't know how to appreciate what we have until its gone? Why is it that we don't know how special something or someone is until we don't have that something or someone anymore? Why is it that we don't live each day to the fullest and cherish the moments more? Maybe you do but I feel like sometimes I don't. I have been reading a girls blog www.therowefam.blogspot.com, they lost their little girl three days after she was born. It is so heartbreaking to read her story. I can't even begin to imagine what they have gone through. I am truly BLESSED beyond measure...my cup runneth over!!! I am going to try in 2010 to realize that more EVERY day!!! God has blessed Adam and I with 4 beautiful, healthy children. I have never (and pray I never do) gone through the heartbreak this poor mother went through. I can't even fathom a life without one of my little ones. Thank you Jesus for giving them to me. Please help me to be a wonderful Mom to them for the next 100+ years:)


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I know, I feel so sad for her, I can't imagine the pain she's going through.

    ReplyDelete