CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Deep Purple is so the New Black!

I still have a ton to post from Christmas but I just had to put this one in. I have fallen in love with the new deep purple that is out now. I have never been a big fan of the color purple until this shade came out and now I have a ton of shirts in this color and everytime I go to look at clothes I look at the purple stuff. Well I got this adorable dress for Brae at Old Navy for like $5 and then I made this cool flower. Yes I made it...I am so proud of myself!!! I also got these shoes at Children's Place on clearance last year...aren't they the cutest things you have ever seen. I wish they had them in my size!!

Me and my baby girl...both in purple...ha!
I love those cheeks. Braelyn now weighs 20 lbs at 8 months.
So not lady like but love her expression!
Davis is the best big sister any kid could ask for. She is the best helper any mommy could ask for as well. Don't you just love the shoes!


Davis took this one, a bit off center but a good shot of the shoes.
Davis took this one too, its a bit on the glowing side but I had to post it, I think Braelyn looks like me in this picture...what do you think? Please say yes...there has to be hope out there that she will look like me and Davis instead of her Daddy as she gets bigger...lol!!

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on that bow! Love the outfit and shoes, I didn't know they made that style for such little people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy those shoes are very cute!

    ReplyDelete