CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chick-Fil-La Fun!! We love that place!

If you know me at all then you know that I LOVE CFL!!!! It is my favorite fast food place of all time. I could eat there almost every day of the week and not get sick of it. They not only have the best food but the best service!! They remember us when we come in (well its hard not to when we come visit so much!!). They even come to your table and refill your drinks and take your tray. How's that for service!!! Oh and did I meantion that they have the BEST Sweet tea in the world. I buy it by the gallon. Its and addiction and no I am not giving it up!!!HA!! Okay now that I have given my sells speech on them and I am not even getting paid for it, on to my blog post. So we went with The Hogan Family to Family night. The kids get to eat free and they have clowns, face painting and ballons. We use to not be able to go because they had the cow there and our kids were afraid of the cow but thank heavens he quit so now we can go back and enjoy it again. We had a ton of fun and the kids all got something painted and a ballon. What more can you ask for?

Don't you just love this face with or without face paint?
Our little Snowman...it took about 2 seconds to get messed up.
Don't you just love her hair....
At the face painting table.
Paytens smiley face hand...don't you just love little babies hands
Davis with her butterfly..so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment