CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This is what goes on when I have nursery...lol.


Braelyn is not a bit happy that I am in nursery with her...hahaha. The kids found these funny hats and scarfs. We were a bit bored since it was only us and one other little girl. Her mom was in there with us so it was okay to let her in on the action....ha!!!




You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose...so Case is going to just pick his own!!!


My pretty girl...I love her!!!


Silly Colt...Adam is going to be so proud he is carrying a purse.




Rebecca below...the blue is so pretty with her eyes.






1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!! I will def. be there next year and we will go without sleep for two days!!!!!!!!! And then sleep for two days....

    ReplyDelete