CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Braelyn

It is so hard not to take a million pictures of these kids everyday. I think Braelyn has the most ever because she is in that fun stage of dressing her up. Plus with all the clothes the girl has she could wear a different outfit everday and never wear the same thing twice. I love these two outfits. Tiffany let us borrow this super cute jacket and jeans from Payten. Then the kitty outfit is so soft and comfy I just love it. I wish it came in my size. And for all you flower lovers and haters...yes she almost has a different flower or bow for every outfit and yes I make her wear them all the time. Hey this may be my last girl I have to enjoy it!

She is working on crawling. She has been doing a lot of scooting, she started back at the beginning of January.
This is her sexy pose. She is such a ham...I love it.
I just love this face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment