CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

O Christmas Tree....

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree how lovely our your branches........I love Christmas but the whole Christmas tree thing is always a pain. For the first few years of our marriage we got at real tree. But ever year it was a big ordeal. I would have Adam take out like a million trees, cut the stuff that holds them together and stand them up for me to see if I like them or not. Then I would have him turn them around and around and around. Only to decide that I didn't like that one and on to the next one. Adam would get frustrated and I would get frustrated - it was not pretty. The worst year (for Adam anyway) was when I had him return a tree to Home Depot because once we got it home it had a huge bare spot. So needless to say for the past few years we have put up a fake tree and saved ourselves the hassle. I miss the tree smell but not the fights.
The finished project...with our helpers (minus 1 who just couldn't last any longer)

Davis hanging some ornaments. This year I let them put them where ever with only a little quality control from Mom...hahaha That only stressed me out a little bit...ha!!


Case showing off his ornament. I think he has a piece of tree on his head!!

Us working hard.

Colt preparing to decorate.




Case undecorating...hahaha













I have to say it....Colt and his balls...hahaha. I don't care who you are that's funny.







The final decoration the Angel....






I think they are worn out...lol. Adam is such a goof ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment