CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Case's 2nd Birthday!!

Case turned 2 today (December 11Th)...I love love love them at this age but I am also so sad that he is getting bigger and no longer my little baby. Thank heavens we still have baby Braelyn but what am I going to do once she gets this age:( Anyway we didn't do BIG birthday parties this year but instead had just a small get together. Tiffany and the girls came over (Sean was working), Adams Dad was here and Adams Mom and Step Dad came. We had chicken wings....my favorite and a yummy Ice Cream Sandwich cake that Adam made. He got it from the Dugger's book. Man it was so good but I was glad to see it go since I kept eating off of it night after night. Case got some books, clothes and a bunch of toys. Then we turned around after everyone left and Adams Dad pulled out the Christmas presents. It was a great 2ND birthday. I can hardly image my life without that little guy. He is a joy everyday to watch. His actions and facial expressions make me smile and half the time crack all of us up. He is such a little love (as my mom calls him)!!! I love you Case Allen as well as the rest of your family and everyone that knows you. Happy Birthday Son!!!!


~The wonderful Ice Cream Sandwich cake~
The Ellison Clan
Case opening his very own umbrella!!
Davis, Case, Payten and Colt trying to guess what he is getting. Payten is Case's future girlfriend but he said the other day he is going after her younger sister Camryn...so we will see. Maybe Colt will marry her....I guess Emma Widdows is gonna have to fight for her man...lol!!
Colt, Case and Tiffany
Papaw with his grandkids
Granny and Poppa with all the grandkids
Tiffany, Camryn and Case ( Payten was over the whole picture thing)
Singing Happy Birthday to him...what a cutie!!
Me telling him what a good job he did blowing out the candle...I think!! Granny with baby Braelyn
Davis and Case playing outside in the COLD!!!
Case with his new hat from Tiffany...I love it!!
Davis being CRAZY!!!
Case is done with pictures by this point...but they are still so cute!!
Last but not least a picture of my honey...still cute after almost 10 years. Like my friend Trina said "Honey it seems like only 10 minutes" "Really?" "Yeah if you were underwater..."LOL!!!
Love you Babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment