CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Disney on Christmas Eve Eve!

My SIL called us and asked us if we would want to go to Disney. She had some free passes that were expiring. I was so excited, the only bad thing is that we would be going on Christmas Eve Eve and I still had much to do. But oh well we went anyway and had a blast. The Hogan Family joined us later in the day. We didn't do a whole bunch but we did get to go to Animal Kingdom and see The Lion King show which was awesome and we got to see the night parade which was super cool. It was cold but not to cold, or at least not as cold as last year. We were freezing last year. Anyway I took a ton of pics...surprise....and I even narrowed it down some.

I wonder if we will ever get a perfect family picture. This one is pretty good if only I could photoshop Davis' eyes open.
Don't you love Case picking his nose...!
This is me before Braelyn...well maybe she is in my belly...the duck looks prego..ha
Can you see his little tear?
My little daredevil
Miss Pretty

This is my fave
I look scared of Adam
~Butt face~
Which way did they go? ( Don't you love his shirt!)
Two Peas
Us
Mr Cool...don't hate the hair!
Me and Camryn, she is so pretty and the tinest thing.
The Hogans...I need to work on getting better pics of Sean. He always gets left out.
Brothers
Look at the cool castle
Not as scared here...lol
Colt once again didn't like the Princesses. I don't know what his deal is. Case loved them...ladies man. Davis is so cute when she goes up and talks to them. Maybe one day she can be one!! I think Belle!!

Which I don't know she kind of looks like Cinderella...I am sure she will dye her hair anyway!


The boys were worn out by the end and had fallen asleep by the end of the parade. We were the last ones standing. What a great day!!
I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment