CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hersey Family Chirstmas!!

This year I finally felt up to having people over for the holidays again. Last year I was prego and didn't have the energy and the year before that I had a newborn. Case was born on December 11th so I didn't feel up to having to clean and cook for a ton of people. We had talked to Adams Mom and StepDad about getting together with the Hersey side of the family. It worked out great and everyone was able to come. Everyone brought a dish....we had tons and tons of food. All of our counters were packed. I wish I would have thought and taken a picture of it. Davis loves loves loves Rex and Marys girls so she was SUPER excited to get to spend time with them. They are so sweet and get along so well. I look to them and hope that my kids get along that well when they grow up. We also got to spend some time with Aunt Bev (Ellen's SIL). She is such a wonderful lady it was so great that she drove over and hour to come and visit. Well I think almost everyone drove over an hour. Man I wish we lived closer sometimes. Anyway the kids (and us) got tons of stuff and we had a wonderful time catching up with family. Thanks everyone for coming and all the goodies.

~All of Us~
Rex, Mary, Hannah, Tiffany and Olivia...we love them!!
I love this boy!!
I love this boy too!!! Don't you love their shirts...they say"Cool Like Daddy"

Peter and Aunt Bev
Granny, Poppa and Baby Brady
The beautiful Hersey Women...Minus one!
Adam being well...Adam!!
Fun times
Davis fell in love with her Uncle Brent. She was so loud that night and would just laugh and laugh at him everytime she saw him. It was too funny!
Grandma Hersey
Granny her hip scarf
I gave Adam the camera so thats why some of the pics are a bit crazy...he calls it Photography!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment