CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

More Pictures of the kids in November

Case really does love his baby sister, well when he is not beating her up he is loving on her:) She has such a sweet personality even when she is being messed with. She lights up when people talk to her and loves loves loves being held. All of my kids have been really sweet but Braelyn is the happiest to non family members. Davis barely ever smiled at anyone and would cry when someone she didn't know held her but not Braelyn. I think it comes with being the 4th child and just being glad someone is paying attention to her...hahaha. We love you baby sis!!!






I love dressing my kids and take pride in having them look nice and alot of the time matching or at least coordinating. However they always look the nicest on Sundays and I rarely get their picture made because I am rushing around to leave and they are too tired once church is over. Well I am trying to get better so I did get a few of them after church one Sunday. At this point Braelyn was already asleep but I guess 3 out of 4 is not so bad!!!






I love this outfit on Davis, she looks so grown up!! Where did my little girl go. It seems like just yesterday she was Braelyn's size. How I wish I could hold on to those days.



This is Braelyn dressed up for Sunday night church. Thanks to Tiffany for all these cute clothes we get to borrow of Payten's. Thanks also to my bow lady who is now my friend, Carrie. She does an awesome job matching things up. I just need her to live closer!!


Why does Braelyn have to look so much like her Daddy....lol!!! She has that Adam look down pat!!



No comments:

Post a Comment