CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

The whole family...will we add more to it for next years picture?
I love this face, can you say Adam JR!!!

Mamaw, Jenny and Ruthie...she is such a ham.


Just Hanging

MeMe(Roddys Mom) is playing cards with Davis and Iris


Brae loves her some Emma June.
Daddy doing some "Heavy" frying!!

Cutie Colt
Some of the 12 grandkids

We had an awesome Thanksgiving. The Florida families were all there. No one came from out of town to visit this year. Larry and Kara came for Christmas this year!! Dad fried 2 chickens instead of turkeys...they were YUMMO!! Plus all the other good food. I guess starting the New Year we will all be on a diet.
Every Black Friday we go shopping. Some years we get up super early. Well this year we won the prize for the craziest. Jenny (SIL) called me about 10:45 and said do you want to go shopping at the outlet's with me, my mom(Mrs Rollins) and Ruthie? Well I said SURE!!! Adam didn't want us to go by ourself's so he came along as bodyguard and driver:) Davis wanted to come to so we got her dressed and meet them outside 10 mins later. Let me just tell you that it was super cold that night (for us Floridians) and the outlets are outside!!! The outlets are only about 7 mins from my parents house but and hour and a half later we finally made it. It seems everyone else had our idea!! We stayed there for a few ours and then Jenny dropped us off and they went their separate way. We dropped Davis off, we figured she could use some sleep, FYI she wound up sleeping until 2 the next day!!! After that Adam and I hit Target, Old Navy, Toys R Us and the mall...oh and Target again. We were in line at Target to check out for over an hour. We finally got back to my moms a little after one and crashed. Then after our nap we went shopping again!!!! A sickness I know but it was so much fun. Kara next year you better be there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment