CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

COLT COLT COLT COLT COLT COLT COLT










So Case is being a very slow talker. Sometimes its kind of annoying when he gets upset and we have no idea why but for the most part with the other two talking so much we don't mind!!!! Well over the past few weeks he has started saying more and more things. Most of the time he will say it once and you are lucky if he will say it again. The one word he has been saying for a long time is Papa'll. We are not sure why he loves that man so much but he does. I have a feeling that Papa'll bribes him but no hard evidence yet...lol. Anyway so he has started saying more words...he says "Bye" so cute and the way he says shoe, well there is no way I could even spell it. Very Alabamay:) He has also started say Colt. Well today the word over took his very limited vocabulary. He kept saying Colt, Colt, Colt, Colt, Colt. This could go on for many minutes. I started to think why does he say his name so much and it finally hit me. I say his name so much. Colt....where are you? Colt what are you doing? Colt put your plate away. Colt why are you messing with Case!!! Colt come here. Colt pick up the toys.....the list could go on and on. I guess I should start repeating more words and see how BIG his vocabulary can grow....lol.

1 comment:

  1. We are rolling on the floor over here. Too funny!

    By the way, love your new blog look. I may have to copy it.

    ReplyDelete