CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog






Well I guess I have put this off long enough. I love love love reading everyone elses blogs but didn't want to take the time to create one of my own. I have only felt slight pressure from my SIL Kara...haha...to start one. So I figure if my hairdresser Bre can do hair, raise 2 girls and have 2 blog sites the least I can do is raise 4 kids, homeschool and keep up with one blog. Lets see how it goes.....Happy Labor Day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You finally did it, and I can be the first one to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you didn't tell me and I had to hear thru the grapevine. That's okay. I gotta go dry my tears now.

    Seriously, I like the name! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have officially put your blog on the list of blogs I stalk. At least you know I stalk your blog... others aren't even aware! Have fun with the blog... cute name for it too.

    ReplyDelete