CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Kara


Happy Birthday Kara!!!!


Today is (one of) my favorite Sister in Laws Birthday. We are so thankful that Larry was smart enough to marry you and bring you into the family...lol. The reasons we love you...you are fun, you love to shop, you love to eat (that part cracks me up), you make Larry more fun(j/k), you have great hair (gold or rooty), but most of all we love you because you have a wonderful heart. You are sweet to all the million nieces and nephews you inherited. You are also wonderful to my Mom and Dad and act like they are part of your family not just Larry's. You fit right in and its hard to remember you never being part of us. We love you a bunch and hope you have an awesome day.

Oh one more thing. There are two things I don't like about you!!! You are younger than me and you can buy something without trying it on and it always fits!!!!! Just kidding!!! I love you anyway:)



1 comment: