CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Muscle Man + Frog Butt = Case Allen


Okay so I am still trying to figure all this blogging stuff out. Maybe my sister can give me a class on it like she did homeschool...hahaha. As you can see I tried to ask Adam to help me and he made fun of me...lol. Hey I can't help it I am not a computer genius and don't make fun of me Adam. You may be a smart computer guy but I sure know how to play the coupon game.


Anyway Case's new thing lately is showing his muscles which is the funnies thing because he has the scrawnest arms and don't get me started on his frog butt. That will be a whole other post!!! I just have to say I love this little boy to death. He has got to be the sweetest (most days) baby boy. He has such a wonderful nature and most of the time is always smiling...except when he is being tackled by his big brother. Well enjoy the little muscle man and tell Michele Obama she ain't got nothing on these arms!!!


P.S. Adam just told me scrawnest is not a word but it is in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment