CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Because.......

Such love...I love the chubby cheeks.


Davis and Colt thought that Braelyn might be getting cold so they broke out the mittens and hat. I think it might snow soon....NOT!!!

Dancing at Mamaw and Papa'lls house. Sometimes they get along so well. I love it when they do. I hope they always love each other and grow up to be such great friends.



After church September 13th....



My little twins....thanks to Payten for being so little so Braelyn can wear her clothes. This dress is a 6 - 12 months and Braelyn is only 3 and a half months old. Can we say chubby!!!!





Muscles....don't hate. I love that baby....he has the worlds longest torso, another thing he gets from his Daddy. Did I have anything to do with this kid?




Imagine if we could all be so relaxed when we sleep...Colt doesn't have a care in the world in this picture.




I went to get Case out of his crib the other morning and this is what I found. I guess he is trying to show off his sexy chest. Love the muscles....




Thank you Aunt Kara and Uncle Larry for my beautiful dress and thank you Carrie (Twinkletoesbows.com) for my beautiful bow!!!! I love love love my Aunt and Uncle!!!!

Okay well I have been very busy and away from home a lot the last few weeks so I have gotten behind on blogging. So I am going to try and catch up a bit. The biggest news of the day is Braelyn turned over from her belly to her back for the first time today. YEAH!!!! I was getting worried since she turned 4 months yesterday but Mom made a good point her belly is so big its hard to roll all that weight over...lol. We were actually at Picture People today getting pics made of her( I know Regina shocking right!!!!) and they wanted her on her tummy and she just flipped right over. I guess she doesn't like laying on a hard floor.
Adam and I also started our first Home Builders class tonight. I am so excited about it and hope we both learn a lot and can work on making our marriage better. Anyone that reads this please keep us in your prayers as we take this class. Well off to bed everyone....Goodnight!!!









1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that dress, her aunt Kara must have good taste or something! LOL! Love all of the pictures-that little Case man is such a sweetie!

    That's great about ya'll's class you're going to! I'll be praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete