CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Picture People Deal

This is the 8 x 10 I got.





















This is one of the 5 x 7's...







This is the other 5 x 7....











Okay so many of you know I am a picture addict. For some reason I think that I must photograph my children every second of there life. Heaven for bid I don't document every move they make. So any way Picture People had this deal going where if you came three different times on the third time you would get a free Triolgy, which is a frame that has 2 5 x 7's and one 8x 10 matted in the frame. Well don't tell me something is free and expect me not to get it!!!! So the first time we went I got family 4th of July pics. Then the second time I went I got Cases pictures taken...oh the drama...so much crying. Well my goal on the third time was to just get a picture of all 4 kids. Well the girl that works there told me I could do this deal as many times as I wanted so like I said when you say FREE I am there. I decided that I could not go thru the torture of going 9 more times by the end of September just to get three more free trilogys so I figured out a way to get all the kids pics done for almost free and just buy 2 frames. So after all of this I got 2 triolgys for FREE!!! Adam couldn't believe it!!! Now I have a million more pics of my kids....that I so needed!!!! and I have 4 beautifully framed trilogys that Adam is going to get to hang up in my office. I guess I need to stop having kids since I am running out of places to put pics. One day I will take pictures of all my pictures on the walls. CRAZY!!! Maybe I need therapy...LMBO. So I am going to post over the next few days some of the pics I had taken. I know I am a bit biased but I have to say that God has truly blessed us with 4 beautiful children.


Oh any just FYI I walked out of Picture People the day I had these taken with a trilogy and a free sheet for NOTHING.....ZERO!!!! Can you believe it!!!!




On a different note please keep the Sullivan Family in your prayers. The girls name is Sara and she went home to heaven today. She just had a little girl Chloe I believe on the 8th of the month. You can go to her familys blog http://www.bandssullivan.blogspot.com/ for more info.

1 comment: