CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Pictures

Trying to get caught up since I am sure we will have a ton of pictures of our vacation.
This is the first time Braelyn pulled herself up to a standing position, Feb 28th. Sad thing is she is already having to do laundry...ha!
Daddy and Case
Mamaw and Braelyn we got dressed up for FREE pancakes at IHOP. Man where they good!!
~I love these chubby cheeks~
Don't you love the orange sprinkle in his mouth....lol

Are they done yet.....Are they done yet......Are they done yet?

~ Valentines from Mommy and Daddy~

Gotta love a good snuggie....My mom made the one Colt is wearing and this one for Adam's birthday. She also made one for Case and caught Davis a pink one. Okay Braelyn and I are feeling left out!!!!!! My birthday is coming up....lol!!

1 comment: