CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Suprise!!!


I woke up this morning and walked downstairs to make Braelyn a bottle as I came into the kitchen I saw these beautiful roses sitting on the stove. I almost fell over...really my mouth dropped open. I haven't gotten flowers in a long time. Adam had suprised me for Valentines with flowers. He had worked an off duty job last night into the early morning and stopped at Walmart at 4:30 am and got these. He even stayed outside in the freezing cold to unwrap them and put them in a vase so he didn't wake any of us up with the noise. Let me tell you how surprised I was.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Thank you honey!!! I love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww! That's so sweet, wow these were from Adam Ellison? LOL He did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know can you believe it and today I got chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you dying and just haven't told us yet or is there another Adam in your life? LOL

    BTW, I just have touch ups and attaching the ribbon to the bow holder and it's done! I'll finish it tomorrow and put it in the mail on Tuesday since they ain't running on Monday.

    I got brown put back in my hair... it's taking some getting use to but I had the guy at Bubbles Hair salon who cut it before do it.

    ReplyDelete