CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Flowers ~ Flowers~ Everywhere

Flowers and hair accessories have taken over my life!!! Its a good thing we only had 2 girls instead of 4. The funny thing is I didn't put anything like this in Davis' hair when she was little. Now I say the bigger the better!!! Adam told me I had to stop buying them because they cost to much so I decided to learn how to make them myself. I love it...they are so much fun and its nice that I can make one to go with almost every outfit.

My number one fan...she has no choice...poor thing.







5 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Tammy! I am so proud of you! No more secrets from me....LOL Just kidding..LOL They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your definitely need to make these and make bank off of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!You do such a great job at these,wow!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely gotta show me how to make them for my little girl one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! You're so talented. I agree with Kara...sell, sell, sell! Make a blog page and I'll link it on mine. You could even do a give away like some people and get a lot of business that way.
    I know you need something else to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are awesome! Thank you so much for making a few for my girls! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete