CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why oh why?

~Did you say Smile?~
~ This is the worst Oreo ever, whats all the hype anyway ~
~ Please no more pictures ~
Okay so I took these pics the other day of Braelyn wearing a dress that was mine as a baby. After I took them I realized that she kind of looks like this picture of my sister my mom has at home. Can anyone explain how most of my kids don't look like me. I mean come on...my sister...well thank heavens she pretty but she's already got 4 look a likes. I only have one and sometimes people don't even see that. A friend of ours told me the other day that he thinks Brae looks like my Dad. My MIL thanks she looks like her. WHAT ABOUT ME!!! I get nothing but a muffin top....lol. Oh well I love her anyway and am glad that I have a great looking family for her to take after. Maybe baby # 19 will look like me....just kidding!! Mom and Dad you can get up off the floor now...!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats too funny Tammy! I would say I can relate since Garrett is adopted and all but people tell me all the time how much he looks like me and some of them don't even know he's adopted so I guess I can't complain :)
    At least you have one that looks like you. That's good. One of the doctors I work for has dark brown hair and so does his wife. Their oldest who is 5 has bright red hair and he says it irritates him that people ask all the time where Vance got his red hair and he finally said now he tells everyone " I don't know, the mailman has red hair"-too funny:)

    ReplyDelete