CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!


Monkey Case and Cow Girl Braelyn
I know its a bit scary...if only you knew that he is really wearing a Snow White wig under that hat.

My mom made this costume 10 years ago for my niece Emma and finally someone else gets to wear it. Camyrn looks so cute as a Peapod!!!

Don't hate Hannah Montana has a nicer car than you...plus she is BFF with Batman...lol.

I have to say I love this pic. I think it is so cute how she is walking in her little elf like shoes...too cute.

Don't be scared of the Hulk or his little brother the Pirate. Jenny and Danny did a great job on both of their costumes. Jenny even drew some chest hair on Abram...love it.


Too cute one of our neigbors dressed up like a pumpkin. We have the best neighborhood. Everyone is so friendly and you always feel safe. Well the police car in our driveway and in about 5 more driveways helps. Can you tell it was a bit hot...look at poor Case's face!!!



I love love love fall and all that goes along with it. I really wish we could have some cooler weather but I think I would almost keep the hot weather over the cold!!!! So anyway this Halloween we went Trick - or -Treating with Mamaw, Papa'll, The Wright Family, The Hogan Family(including Tracy and her Sean) and Doug and Dana. What a crowd we had. I think we had more adults than kids this time:) The kids did great going up to the people. No crying or being scared this year. Case amazed me how well he did. When Davis and Colt were his age they cried when they saw the scary kids. All in all it was a great day. I wonder how it will be next year with all four of them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment