CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Charlie turned 6....

Charlie turned 6 and I forgot to blog about it....mainly because I was at my moms and didn't have access to all my pics but we don't want to leave the cutie out. We were able to spend time with him on his real birthday and at his birthday party that Saturday. This just made Colts week because Charlie is Colts BFF, Brother and for real cousin. Any story or future event that Colt talks about has Charlie included in it. I hope they keep this friendship for the rest of their lives. We would go up to Alabama every year and get to see my cousins but we were never close to them. I always wished we had grown up around them. Heres to you Charlie Barley...Happy Birthday and we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment