CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremiah & Emma



Okay so I am a little behind on posting this birthday blog....there have been a lot of birthdays lately!!!! I guess with 11 neices and nephews that pretty much covers almost every month. Anyway so Jeremiah turned 10 on the 12th and Emma turned 10 on the 14th. They are two very very sweet kids. They are always giving my kids things just because. We were over at Jeremiahs house the other day and he gave each one of the kids one of his beanie babies for no reason. He is also awesome to have come over to the house he plays so good with all of my little ones. Its kind of like having a baby sitter for a while. Takes a bit of the pressure off of me:) Colt loves having him around and asks every day if he can come over again. Emma is one of the sweetest, kindest people I know. I hope Davis grows up to be as good of a big sister as she is. She always thinks of others and I don't think I have ever heard her complain. Her mommy had a great birthday brag for her on her website go over here and check it out. www.7wagners.blogspot.com I think that pretty much sums Emma up. Well Happy Birthday to 2 really great kids!!! We love you both so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment