CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wow Wow Wednesdays!!

On Wednesday and starting tomorrow every weekday this summer you can go to Inflatable Fun Factory for $5. Which is great except I have to many kids for it to be that great of a deal...lol!!! I was smart this time and brought snacks. This was the first time we had gone to this bounce place and I think its my favorite so far. The only down fall was it was so stinkin busy but the kids had a great time. They have a place just for kids 3 and under. This was great for chicken Case. He stayed in there most of the time. I did get him down the big slide once but he wasn't willing to do it again.
~Case in the 3 and under bounce area~
~ I love this picture of Payten....she looks like a doll!~
~Camryn is such a tropper...she just hangs out while everyone else plays!~

When we got there Regina was walking up and she had Conner and Kinley with her. Davis and Colt were so excited they had friends to play with. Colt and Davis coming down the slide about to run into Kinley!~
~I love the look on Payten's face - Priceless!!~
Davis and a small glimpse of Ellie (Regina's Daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment