CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

~Beautiful Girls~


~Davis 13 months~
~Braelyn almost 13 months~
I know this is going to sound horrible but here goes! When we found out we were having another baby I so wanted another girl but I also was a bit nervous about having a girl. Not for the reasons most of you would think....harder to raise, crazy during the teen years, more expensive wedding, etc. No my reason was she will have to compete with Davis!! Everytime we go any where someone always tells Davis how pretty she is...how beautiful her eyes are. And she is so pretty on the inside as well. So my fear was that this new baby girl wouldn't be able to compete with that. With boys it doesn't seem to matter as much. I mean hello look at Billy Joel he got Christie Brinkley!! Well thank you Lord this little girl you gave us is just as beautiful(even if she looks a lot like her Daddy, thank heavens hes cute)! And she is like Davis just as beautiful on the inside!!


No comments:

Post a Comment