CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother-Daughter Banquet

I am thankful for my mother....she is an awesome example of how I want to be when I grow up. She has always taught me how to love, be kind, give, listen and care. I love knowing that when I need someone to talk to she is there. She is one of those mother's who if there is only one piece of food left she will say she isn't hungry!!! I love her more than words can say. I hope my children feel the same way about me one day. My mom is like the women in Proverbs 31....Her children raise up and call her blessed!! Happy Mother's Day Mom...I love you!!

The Mother-Daughter Banquet
I couldn't get one picture of both of the girls looking....they were having a silly moment:)










No comments:

Post a Comment